Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A New Beginning

"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy." -Richard Bach



I don't read a lot of blogs, but there are a few I keep up with the best that I can. The blogs I love are about real life. Real people talking about their real day-to-day life: the good and the bad. The tough stuff is especially inspiring for me because it's the kind of thing that's hard to talk about with anyone in person, but they put it online and suddenly there's an entire community jumping up to say "I'm here." 

This is the kind of blog I want mine to be. I've tried blogging before, but I ended up letting life, anxieties, perfectionism, and depression get in the way. Part of that was trying too hard to focus on my crochet. As much as I love to crochet, being creative isn't always easy, and I always felt the need to wait until something was finished and perfect before putting it online. In the end, I just stressed myself out trying to come up with something "good enough" to put online, and then stressing that I hadn't posting in days, weeks, or months. 

So I'm starting fresh, and this is it. A new blog with no rules. I'm just going to write whatever I need to get out of my head and out into the world for my own sanity. No guidelines. No time frames. No word counts. Just me.


1 comment:

  1. Love! ✨❤️✨
    There's nothing quite like a fresh start.
    XO

    ReplyDelete